Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
As part of the submission process, authors need to check that the paper and its additional documents meet all the submission guidelines. Therefore, authors must make sure that:
- The paper and the structured abstract submitted are in Microsoft Word format and that their identity is not revealed in any way.
- All style standards, formats, and requirements outlined in the Guidelines for Authors are fully complied with.
- The manuscript is being submitted exclusively to RBGN, that it has never been published before and that it is not currently being evaluated by any other journal.
- The additional documentation was duly prepared and attached to the submission.
- The authors have read the submission guidelines and agree with them, including ethical standards and copyrights
If a paper is approved for publication, its copyright has to be transferred by the author(s) to the Review of Business Management – RBGN.
Accordingly, authors are REQUIRED to send RBGN a duly completed and signed Copyright Transfer Form. Please refer to the following template: [Copyright Transfer]
The conditions set out by the Copyright Transfer Form state that the Review of Business Management – RBGN owns, free of charge and permanently, the copyright of the papers it publishes. Although the authors are required to sign the Copyright Transfer Form, RBGN allows authors to hold and use their own copyright without restrictions.
The texts published by RBGN are the sole responsibility of their authors.
The review has adopted the CC-BY Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 allowing redistribution and reuse of papers on condition that the authorship is properly credited.
The names and e‑mail addresses informed to this review will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication. They are neither available for other purposes, nor put at the disposal of third parties.